Established in 1982, AIRTRONIC is active in the Avionics market and recognised as a valued partner by the OEM’s and our customers.
Our extensive knowledge acquired along the years on the field makes our forces and we have in house engineering and production capability for:
- Automatic Test Equipment System for civil and military aircraft avionics
- Test Equipment Electronic Devices and Interfaces
- Line Replacement Unit Testing Software’s
- Wiring Harness (Boeing, Airbus, Dassault Aviation, etc…)
- High Precision Coaxial cable assemblies
- Laser Wire Markings (Aerospace approved)
- CAD/CAM Sheet Metal work
- Aluminium, Steel and Stainless Steel Welding and assembly
- TS 3000 Modular Automatic Test Equipment System for testing and troubleshooting Line Replacement Units including WX Radar’s, COM’s & NAV’s, DADC, RF, Analogue and Digital units, etc… for civil and military avionics.
- EASA PART 145, PART 21 Regulations
- Honeywell Avionics (USA)
- Garmin (USA)
- DITTEL GmbH (Germany)
- Poly-Fiber Aircraft Coatings (USA)